Nothing better than a little bit of fun, family time, and some good old r&r! I spent my weekend with girlfriends in Sin City, and my week at home with the parentals, sis, and cousin for my Mom & Dad’s 30th anniversary.
Some highlights of the past few days were:
- Seeing Brody Jenner, and touching his arm…ahaha. Oh, and having one of his entourage think that they knew me.
- Not making it to the club until 2am!(A definite first for me)
- The Bellagio Buffet and all it’s dessert glory!
- Witnessing Mom & Dad renew their wedding vows after 30 years of marriage.
- Getting a little tipsy with my Catholic Priest…man do we Catholics know how to drink!
- Running 5 miles in 49 minutes. BEST time yet!
- Getting to drive my sisters Volkswagen Beetle Convertible top down. (This was a HUGE moment in my life, as both my Mother and myself have NEVER been allowed to drive Miranda’s car!)
Here’s a few pictures from my mini vaca that kinda sum it all up!
Hope you all have a wonderful Labor Free Weekend! It’s Jean Pierre’s Bday on Saturday, so I KNOW I will have some highlights to discuss with all of you next week! 😉