There is something so perfect about hopping on the back of a motorcycle. I LOVE riding around with Jean Pierre on his. The fact that you get to hug the person you love so tight is just one of the bonuses. Other favorite parts about riding on a motorcycle:
- You get to have a conversation with the driver about your surroundings(I love looking in other peoples cars to see what they are doing)
- You get to see so much more of the city as you have the ability to look up!
- Talking through helmets and trying to understand what each other are saying can prove to be not only difficult, but funny.
- You get to zoom by all the other cars and cut through in the middle of them(although this is also one of my LEAST favorite things about riding on a motorcycle)
- Boys with helmets and boots are super duper, need I say it, sexy.
Things I don’t like about motorcycles:
- As mentioned, weaving in between cars.
- Going fast(I never let Jean Pierre take me on the freeway! Aaah)
- Helmet hair….NOT cute!
Don’t my Dad and Mom look so gorgeous in this picture? One of my all time favorite snapshots of them.